Wednesday 13 April 2016

All Dressed Up & Looking Good!



I am sooo lucky to be on the All Dressed Up design team & get to use lots of Wendy's fabulous images :o)  One of those is one of this month's new releases called Looking Good.  I haven't had quite so much time for crafting this last week as I've had lots on & I've been doing some sewing too (I made a patchwork denim cushion which I will put on my sewing blog when I get chance & some cushion covers with some gorgeous "London" fabric I bought).  It has been gorgeous here today (at last) sunny & warm but at the moment we're in the middle of a storm with torrential rain, thunder & lightning so it's nice to be in my craft room.  

The challenges:
Creative Corner - Flower Power
The Corrosive Blog - Girls, Ladies, Women...
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes 
Let's Get Girly - Melonheadz Friends
Great Impressions - Ladies Night 


I hope you're having a great week & have time to fit some crafting in (it's soo relaxing isn't it).

Card Recipe:
Looking Good Image from All Dressed Up
ProMarkers 
Whiff of Joy Die-lights Heart Die 
Martha Stewart Double Loop Weave Deep Edge Punch 
Hand Crocheted Flower (I was so chuffed when I learned to make these!)
Rose Cabochon from Bunny Zoe Crafts
Digital Papers (can't remember where from)
Sanding Block & I distressed the edges with scissors (can't find my seam ripper that I usually use)

17 comments:

Bernadet said...

This is such a wonderful card Tracey!
Like this digi very much!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracey this is so lovely the image is a beauty, fab papers, colours and crochet flower a super make
hugs
lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Tracy this is beautiful

gr karin

Anonymous said...

what a lovely card you have made there.
I really like the colours you have used.
THank you for taking part at
CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES
Love Mel

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful card Tracey! I love the colors and the image is adorable!! HUGS :)

Sarah said...

Love this blue and pink medley, they suit that gorgeous image so well. Thank goodness we've only enjoyed sunshine today, any sign of thunder and I'm terrified!! xx

Donna Ellis said...

How cute, Tracey! Beautiful soft colors and an adorable image! Love your flower! Hugs, de

Elise said...

Oh wow, how BEAUTIFUL Tracey! Love how you've coloured her too!

Big hugs,
Elise

Mynn xx said...

SUPER darling, Tracey! I adore the fun image--and the patterned paper base is the perfect way to highlight it! Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Debra K. said...

Wonderful card Tracey! Lovely colours and the image is coloured to perfection. The little crochet flower is cute. Debra x

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the colors and sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Sue said...

Hi Tracey, This is a really pretty card - I love your design and that crocheted flower is lovely.
Sue...xxx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Tracey - love the pretty colours.
Debs xx

Mrs A. said...

I always think that these 2 colours go so well together. They look lovely here on your card. The weather really is topsy turvy at the moment. I'm constantly alternating between my craft room and the garden and consquently never getting much done in either. Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the cute image,bright B.paper and love the crotchet flower
Carol x

Julie Odil said...

Tracey, this is darling! I love that image and the card you have created. Thanks for joining our Ladies Night Out challenge at Great Impressions Stamps. Julie, DT member

MiamiKel said...

This is absolutely darling! I like the big bold heart and beautiful coloring :)